Joget Workflow v3 - Part 1 - Process Design Tutorial
There has been an error in the process design. The activity "Approve Application by Finance" should be then follow on the same route as "Approve Application".
This is the latest design flow.
This is the first of four parts video to develop a Joget Workflow v3 app, in this case the Claims App. The following image is the process diagram of the workflow in the Claims App.
Using the above process diagram as a reference, you can learn how to design the same process in the following video tutorial. In the tutorial you will learn the following:
- How to add workflow activities and system tools to your processes.
- Set asynchronous or synchronous deadlines to send reminders if task is not perform during the specified time or to escalate a task to the next approval level if not perform in the predefined time frame.
- Set activity and process level Service Level Agreement (SLA) to monitor the workflow to ensure that tasks are performed within the accepted time frame.
- Add and modify route and parallel route conditions in your workflow.
- Map participants to the swim lane.
- Set the workflow variables for routing your process.
Part 2 to 4 of the video tutorials will cover Forms, List and Userview designs. They are still a work in progress and will be published as soon as possible.
- Workflow Designer
- Other Tutorials
When watching any video tutorials, it is advisable to pause the video constantly to keep up with the steps. Please do not hesitate to post your comments on the tutorials. Thanks.