This release contains stability and performance improvements, and is a strongly recommended upgrade for high usage installations, especially for users running 3.1.1 and below.
These are some of the notable changes since the 3.1.1 version.
- Fixed: wflow-core - Run Process Menu - External Form behave differently when mapped to run process
- Added FormPdfUtil - Hash Variable parsing in sub form.
- Refined logic to get a form field.
- Fixed FormPdfUtil - PDF fail to generate due to shared object.
- Fixed Calculation Field - Field name ended with similar value are given wrong results.
- Fixed Process/ Activity info - Exception when invalid number format used in limit.
- Tuned connection pool timeout settings.
- Added User Notification - Nested user hash variable support
- Tuned connection pool timeout settings
- Improved Performance issue on deadline checking.
- Improve performance of XPDL image generation.
- Fixed Memory leak while storing form data.
- Fixed FormDataUpdateTool hitting java.sql.SQLException: Auto-commit.