How to Queue Safely and Maintain Social Distancing? Queue Digitally!
Following up on our blog series on safety during these times of caution, and in line with our previous articles in this series, Open Source Low Code and Process Automation for Remote Work, Travel Advisory Tracking App, and Manage Your Company Remotely With The Internal Service Request App, we would like to introduce a new app called the Queue Safely App.
In response to the current COVID-19 pandemic, we find ourselves having to maintain social distancing and observing new norms as we go about our daily business activities and fulfilling necessities.
Customer-facing and retail businesses are especially affected when offering their goods and services from their offices or retail stores. Queuing plays an important part in this new normal where customers/visitors are required to maintain a safe distance from each other in order to stem any potential infections.
With the Queue Safely App, no equipment such as queue ticket printers or special TV displays are needed. Your customers will just scan a QR code to get on a queue digitally, and from their mobile devices, track the queue until his/her queue number is called to be served.
Summary of the App features:
- Allows customers to queue in a digital line.
- Safe and easy to queue by scanning a QR code with mobile devices to get on the digital queue.
- With a digital queue, customers will be able to manage their personal time better and at their convenience.
- Business owners with multiple branches or locations are able to set up queue lines for all these different locations.
- Businesses will also be able to set up multiple digital queue lines for a single location.
- Each location or branch is able to maintain its own digital queue line.
- All queue numbers can be reset daily or left as-is.
The following are desktop screenshots of the app:
|Desktop administrator screen to add and manage all locations|